Online Functional Medicine Program
Congratulations! We are delighted to see you here. You are just one step away from a great decision to modify your gut health and transform your life! Here are the details on the KOSHA program offering.
As part of our unique GUT BALANCE cohort you will receive:
Advanced testing on the Gut Microbiome. NEW! We're partnering with uBiome to offer the personalized lab testing experience with SmartGut, allowing you to get a clinically-based test result that Dr. Geere can assess with you.
Your Ayurvedic Body Constitution and customized diet and lifestyle practices to support your individual body and mind type.
KOSHA Guide Book to help you navigate your program.
Live Webinar lectures and chance to ask questions online to functional medicine expert Dr. Mima Geere MD MS IFMCP
A holistic and nutritious Gut-balancing meal plan with additional customized recommendations for those suffering from gluten intolerance, histamine intolerance and SIBO/IBS.
Closed Facebook group (KOSHA) to ask questions, share successes and gain support from like-minded souls.
Optional personal health coaching and meal plan support, including weekly diet planner, recipes for the GUT and shopping lists.
Additional Functional Medicine Testing options and a chance to customize your program with private consultations.
Program Topics Include:
1. Diets for the GUT: Candida, SCD, GAPs - find out what is right for you
2. Gut Bacteria and Dysbiosis: What are the good and bad bacteria to pay attention to?
3. Eating for your Gut Health: How do you support your Gut health in the most optimal way?
4. Home remedies for the Gut: Natural things you can do at home to heal your own gut
5. Nutrition & Supplements for the Gut: Top functional medicine doctor recommended supplements and nutrients for the Gut
6. Leaky Gut and Food sensitivities: Learn about leaky gut, food triggers and identify sources of toxicity
Are you ready to take the leap and join us this fall? Go ahead, sign up!